Song Jae Rim Not Love Gifts The wife, Kim So Eun in WGM
Posted by
laila
at
4:40 AM
Song Jae Rim WGM couples and Kim So Eun including a couple that are so popular in variety shows WGM. But this time Song Jae Rim was not like going to surprise his wife made virtual.
It happened in a broadcast on January 3, of WGM. The new couple went on their honeymoon to do in Turkey.
"I was the first to suggest to to Turkey for a honeymoon, you must be tired. I'm very grateful, but also apologized," said Kim So Eun in a special dinner.
"I prepared a special gift. You have to wear it as soon as you like," said Kim So Eun. Song Jae Rim necessarily reveal discomfort. "This is not a punishment, right?" he said.
Kim So Eun then take one envelope. "I made it myself," he said.
But after opening the envelope containing the coupon, Song Jae Rim even as intending to throw it into the window. "What! Bungee jumping? Cycling? Sky diving? Riding a hot air balloon," said Song Jae Rim screaming hysterically.
Seeing the virtual husband act Kim So Eun laughed cute. "You do not like? Is it not the original?" he asked.
In an interview, Song Jae Rim and then said. "Kim So Eun really know my taste. I thought, how he knew the things that I hate and fear," he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment