Kim So Eun usually not too could expose feelings is vulgar or overtly. However, when consulted on the virtual husband in the show "We Got Married", Song Jae Rim, So Eun do.
The story, Jae Rim special surprise for So Eun in "We Got Married" episode of Saturday, January 3rd. At that time they were both on their way to Turkey. Not only sang a song "I Will Give You All" Jo Gyu Man, Jae Rim also make heart So Eun made her melt with cards containing messages of love.
"He (Song Jae Rim) is the kind of guy who is always there in my heart and mind," said So Eun. "I was deeply moved by every little thing that is done sincerely."
"I had to let him try it (conquered the hearts of), but I guess it's better he acts something other than singing," So Eun continued laughing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment