SNSD's Sunny Call Many Painful Memories 2014


Sunny of Girls' Generation expect 2015 to be the year full of happiness for SNSD. This statement came as feel 2014 is a year with a lot of painful memories.

Sunny submissions in "MBC Gayo Daejejeon 2014" which was held on December 31. When he was asked about his expectations for the new year.

"When I think about it, 2014 was a year that pebuh painful memories. I hope 2015 contained only good things," says Sunny. "I also hope that Girls' Generation also just got a good memory."

Sunny then added, "The new year has started with brightly. It was very refreshing." The Sunny words reminded many people of the discharge Jessica from SNSD some time ago.

On the other hand, SNSD's Sunny and other personnel congratulate the new year through a video uploaded by Hyoyeon through his Instagram. All personnel looks cheerful and cute pose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Entertainment and news about k-pop | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan