Popularity drama "Misaeng" causes fever among lovers of K-dramas, including celebrities. Kim Woo Bin also recognizes willing to stay up to watch it, but not with Kwanghee ZE: A. He was even reluctant to watch because who starred in his own group mates, Siwan.
In appearance on the show "Quiz to Change the World" Kwanghee bluntly admitted jealous with success "Misaeng". He used to call Siwan as "Siwan Us", but it seems now changed. "You've been watching the drama, starring Siwan yet?" MC Shin Dong Yup asked.
Not unexpectedly, Kwanghee pleaded not watch "Misaeng" at all. "I never watched it. But even if I do not watch, the rating remains high anyway," replied Kwanghee inviting laughter the whole studio.
"I'm really jealous that she could not express it," he continued. "But I also want to be like Siwan. I want to play the movie watched by millions of people and drama where I could be an office employee."
But fans need not worry with this Kwanghee jealousy because he did not mean to be negative. "But as a member of the same group, I am also very proud of him," said Kwanghee.

0 comments:
Post a Comment