Can After New Agency, Lee Joon to star in 'I Heard a Rumor'?


Many have wondered why Lee Joon chose not to renew the contract at the agency as MBLAQ members. According to news circulating, whose real name is Lee Chang Sun it will focus on acting after her contract expired.

Fans finally got clarity on the issue. This was leaked by a representative of SBS TV station on Friday (2/1). The sources reveal to the media NewsEn that Joon was talking about a contract for his role in a drama.

"Yes, we've offered Lee Joon to play in the drama 'I Heard a Rumour'. But, it is still not confirmed," said a source from SBS. "Currently, Lee Joon has not had a new agency. So, the plan he will give us an answer after finding the agency."

Meanwhile, "I Heard a Rumor" is a comedy drama written by Jung Sung Joo and produced by Pan Suk Ahn. Yoo Ho Jung has confirmed will play the female lead in this drama.

Yoo Ho Jung will play a character named Choi Yeon Hee in "I Heard a Rumour". While Lee Joon himself will reportedly serve as the son of Choi Yeon Hee in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Entertainment and news about k-pop | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan