Kim Woo Bin Lee Jong Suk Praise Chemistry-Park Shin Hye in 'Pinocchio'
Posted by
laila
at
5:31 AM
Presented a unique story drama "Pinocchio" seems not only to steal the attention of fans only. Because, Kim Woo Bin has recently admitted that she is a big fan of drama, starring Lee Jong Suk it.
In his latest interview, Woo Bin praised the chemistry Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye who plays as a lover in "Pinocchio". The 25-year-old actor was already well acquainted with Jong Suk, co-star in the drama "School 2013", and Shin Hye in "Heirs".
"Are not they so cool? Jong Suk and Shin Hye perfectly matched to each other and I think very beautiful view of their acting," said Woo Bin. "Previously I've ever worked with Jong Suk and Shin Hye in one of the ads and I think they continue her chemistry in 'Pinocchio'."
Apparently, Woo Bin is not only close to Jong Suk and Shin Hye. Starring "The Technician" is also familiar with the star of "Pinocchio" that acts as Seo Beom Yoo and Yoon Jo Rae.
"Besides Jong Suk and Shin Hye, I am also close to Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi, who also is an agency with me," Woo Bin lid. "Because I'm less familiar with the field reporter, very interesting to me to find out more about the reporter (in 'Pinocchio')."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment