Forged during the two years in the military camp make Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, feel many changes. His physique is now considered so much weaker than when not logged in and conscripted.
"The strength and reduced my body feels tired when the promotion is over conscription. I sometimes unconsciously invite others to rest because of fatigue," he said in the episode 'One Fine Day' which aired MBC Music.
Not only the physical conditions are changed. Recognized the singer 'Mamacita' that, once demilitarized he realized his ability to remember something is also to be reduced.
As impressions 'One Fine Day' same, Leeteuk immediately forgot the name of the road that passed in Switzerland along with Donghae and Eunhyuk. "Looks like this is happening because I'm also getting older," he joked.
"Now I'm so hard to remember people's names," joked Leeteruk smiling.
At the same event, he also revealed how he wants to erase the bad memories in 2014. One of them is the father's death by suicide, as well as grandparents.

0 comments:
Post a Comment