Passed Conscription, Se7en fact Apologize
Posted by
laila
at
4:48 AM
Sunday (28/12) morning, singer Se7en finally completing his mandatory military official. Se7en's graduation from the military 10 days later than originally scheduled.
Se7en himself out of the 21 months of compulsory military service in the 8th Infantry Division Busan located in Gyeonggi province. Singer and actor's agency YG Entertainment's drama was welcomed by fans and media that await completion of military Se7en.
Se7en is back to normal life in the spotlight because of the controversy over celebrity army where he was involved. As you remember, came months after undergoing military, Se7en directly stumble celebrity scandal military units that are considered privileged.
In front of the media and fans, Se7en commented, "Hello, here sergeant Choi Dong Wook. Thank you guys have come despite the weather being cold," as reported by Soompi.
Se7en continued, "I want to thank you for all the fans who have believed me and still support me until the end though in the midst of a difficult situation. I am also grateful to have friends and family a good heart,"
"I'm sorry for causing disappointment for military duty, and I tried to fix it. I served in the 8th division for 1.5 years. After experiencing a major obstacle and not always easy, I finally graduated with a very healthy condition. Thanks to my boss believes me until the end, "said the former lover's Park Han Byul.
With the expiration of the mandatory military, Se7en also promised to give her best effort in order to restore public confidence. Se7en closing salutation encounter with head down and apologized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment