Now So Artist, Wonder Girls Sohee Powered Member
Posted by
laila
at
4:23 AM
It's been almost a year since Sohee decided to pull out of JYP Entertainment and out of the Wonder Girls. However, no means of communication between himself and the singer of 'Nobody' was stopped in the middle of the road.
The latest production tvN drama entitled 'Heart to Heart', Sohee has the support of the Wonder Girls. This is expressed when the drama press conference on Tuesday (12/30/2014) yesterday.
"They first contacted me when I'm going to play this drama. The members showed their support and can not wait to watch me act," he said.
Women who like Xiumin 'EXO' acting career that hope can be sustained and prolonged. Given his career with the Wonder Girls were very unfortunate to be stopped in the middle of the road.
"This is my first drama so I had a strong ambition. But I do not want to act too ambitious but just want to learn from the director and the actors and actresses senior," She said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment