![]() |
| Hyun Ahn Jae while starring Man From another star |
Who would have thought the handsome Hyun Ahn Jae never fails when you try modeling. Early in his career, he had been rejected by the school models because they are not good-looking enough.
"I want to go to school to become a professional model models but failed because I was too ugly," he said.
How could the model-handsome actor Ahn Jae Hyun quite so bad? Not only the school rejected the model, it was also recommended to perform plastic surgery to look more handsome.
"I failed to go to school because it was too ugly models and asked to perform plastic surgery," the story of Star Man From The Stars was made all the viewers by surprise, as reported by mwave.
Furthermore, the title character's sister Chun Song Yi advisable to operate on the eyes and nose. Ignored advice to plastic surgery, Ahn Jae Hyun lucky because even accidentally won a contest and instantly debut.
"I was asked to change the eyes and nose. But then I won the first prize in a contest that was not deliberate I follow and even direct his debut as a model," he explained.
Although arguably less handsome, Ahn Jae Hyun stunning success with millions of women face baby face it. Although the 28-year-old, the actor is able to portray the figure of high school students and could make viewers fooled by her looks convincing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment