Since the morning on Friday (10/10/2014), Luhan horrendous
universe of entertainment in Korea and China with the contract termination
lawsuit against SM Entertainment. Had disappeared, Luhan's up with posting on
his personal social media.
"I'm Home," was written in 1990 births, as it
gives an overview about the current condition. Luhan want to let you know that
he is fine and feel better because it already exists in the home.
After nearly a day of no news, suddenly Luhan update in his
instagram account. Luhan as if to vent his feelings through the photos posted.
"I just wanted you to know I love you all," this
is a message in the photos uploaded Luhan.
Through an official statement from management, Luhan
reportedly came out because he wanted to pursue a solo career in China. He also
wants to be more inactive in their home country because of his health condition
is not very good if you have to constantly go back and forth Korea and China.

0 comments:
Post a Comment